align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Geek Nite Out Message Board Geek Night Out News › H St. Festival Tomorrow Meeting Moved to 1:30

H St. Festival Tomorrow Meeting Moved to 1:30

Carrie
user 20504891
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Evening Geeks!

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.  I've moved the time back to 1:30 feel free to stop in on the festival beforehand.  We will be meeting in front of H St Country club (if there's enough room) if not you'll just have to call me  (202) 681-9124.  H st is not really Metro Accessible.  You can Metro to Eastern Market or Union Station and cab it from there depending on which line is closest to you.

I recommend that you bring cash to purchase beverages.  Very few vendors accepted CC last year - and I'm not sure whether any of them have those new fangled smart phone adapters.  Call me with questions - I'll see you guys tomorrow.

-C