addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Geekspace Gwinnett Message Board › Lots of Parts up for sale!

Lots of Parts up for sale!

David
user 22723251
Loganville, GA
Post #: 1
Folks,

I live in Loganville. I own a company where I design and manufacture Hi-Tech Electronics for Law Enforcement agencies. I have a ton of hobbyist-type electronic parts, machined assemblies, motors, gears, etc. that I need to sell. I would love to see this stuff go to a home or group of folks who would really enjoy creating stuff with it. Would you guys be interested in something like these things? If so, please get in touch! EVCARGUY AT G MAIL DOT COM. I could even bring a bunch of stuff over to the Geekspace one evening for everyone to pick through. Your thoughts?