Do you want to:
- Be a better communicator ?
- Advance your personal and career goals?
- Network among like-minded friends?
This is a group for participants whom want to:
- Look forward to improve their speaking skills and making contact with friends of similar interests.
- Hear applause, support and encouragement while on their journey to reach their professional and personal goals.
- Feel the joy of learning while having fun in a friendly learning environment.
On top of learning from one other, we invite speakers and evaluators from anothers' established toastmaster clubs regularly to our chapter meetings. You, as a guest, is welcome to visit our club.
Meeting dates: We meet on every 2nd Wednesday of the month.
Venue : Gek Poh Ville Community Club No. 1 Jurong West Street 74 Singapore 649149
Time: 7.30 pm – 10.00 pm
How to get there: Please take 243G from Boon Lay MRT. Alight at the 4th bus stop. We provide light refreshments!
For more information, please contact
President: Catherine Cheong, firstname.lastname@example.org, 96997647
Vice President Membership: Amelie Tan, email@example.com, 93385109
Our Club Charter No is 988810, Division B, Area B1 Our Website, http://988810.toastmastersclubs.org
Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GPVTMC