This sailing excursion is being hosted by Ira, one of our fellow Generation Jones members. Space is limited to six people per excursion, and reservations will be taken on a first-come-first paid basis. Please note that a $45 payment in full via PayPal is required to hold your reservation. If the Event Host cancels the event due to weather or any other unforeseeable circumstances, your payment will be refunded in full. To make a payment, log on to PayPal (requires an account) and send $45 to [masked]. Below are the details of the meetup:
1) If necessary, dress in layers, and bring a hat. There is an indoor cabin if you get too chilly, but best to be prepared. There is plenty of room on the boat to put any extra clothing.
2) Wear and bring sunscreen.
3) Bring snacks and beverages (for yourself or to share). Ice and cups will be provided.
4) If you are prone to motion sickness, please plan/prepare accordingly.
5) Drive time from Philadelphia is approximately 90 minutes. Ira will be in contact with attendees to discuss specific directions. Anyone interested in caravan or carpooling, please contact Ira. The meetup location for car pooling or caravan will be the Red Lion Diner at the intersection of Route 70 and 206 in Southampton, NJ...The meetup time for the carpool will be 10:45.
6) If you've never sailed on a large sailboat, be rest assured that Ira guarantees this will be a very relaxing and enjoyable experience!