Genuine & Kind People (20's, 30's, 40's) - South Bay Message Board › Room for Rent in Deluxe Apartment!

Room for Rent in Deluxe Apartment!

A former member
Post #: 48
Hello,

I am a single mother with 2 children, ages 3 and 10, both boys. I am going to be moving into a new apartment in West San Jose in the Campbell School District, in October, but I need to find a roommate to rent one of the rooms. It is a spacious room and we can have up to two people in the room that is available. Your portion of the rent would be $880, and a portion of the utilities. There is a $350 deposit. You would have a mostly private bathroom, and access to all common areas of the apartment. The apartment complex is nice, has a key card entry, gated parking available, and there is a nice pool, spa, and fitness center. Please let me know if you are interested in renting this apartment with us, or if you know someone who is looking for a room for rent. I can be reached on my cell phone at 510-684-6386 or by email at PixieGoddess at gmail.com. Thank you! I hope to hear from our awesome future roommate soon! :)

Best Regards,
~Lorelei~