addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Geo DC Message Board › GeoNerds in NOLA?

GeoNerds in NOLA?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Everyone,

I am writing to see if anyone knows of a "GeoNerd" meetup of sorts in New Orleans. I am moving there in the next couple of months and would like to join or perhaps start something like what we are doing here in DC down in New Orleans. Any info would be great, even if you know someone or an organization that I could reach out to to start building this sort of community. I'm sure there may already be something in place, but I couldn't find anything on meetup. Any contacts/leads would be great!

Thanks,
Alex Stoicof