We are building a Crowdfunding Community in Georgia to do the following:
1) Meet each other and share our experiences in building or investing in equity or debt crowdfunding campaigns.
2) Educate the community on the different types of equity or debt based crowdfunding:
- State-based equity raises (Invest Georgia Exemption)
- JOBS Act related equity raises (Anticipated in 2014)
3) Provide a resource center for those who have been successful raising capital through crowdfunding and those who wish to be.
4) Have fun and learn.
Participants in this group will strive to work and learn together and, in doing so, learn to trust each other. We will listen to the opinions of other members. We will respect the decisions each member makes regarding personal investment and business decisions.
Participants in this community will act with integrity, honesty and in the highest ethical manner. Trust in this community and in others cannot be gained if we do not respect each other. Dishonest, untrustworthy, or unethical behavior by any member will not be tolerated. Any member acting in such a way will be removed from the community at the Organizers' discretion.
Participants in this group will work towards building a large and active Georgia-based, crowdfunding investor community based on various crowdfunding opportunities, both at the state and federal levels. We will contribute our knowledge, expertise, and resources for the betterment of the community.
Participants in this community understand that the best investment and business decisions can be made based on the aggregate knowledge of a group. We will contribute knowledge and experience to this community and will expect that members will treat these contributions in a respectful and professional manner. We will use our acquired wisdom to help the crowdfunding community grow, both in terms of collective knowledge and size.