*******ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME*******
Trail Riding for Adults & Children (Age 12 or older)
• If you have never ridden a horse and always wanted to…this meetup is for you!
• If you ride and want to spend some quality time on a horse…this meetup is for you!
Join us for a memorable afternoon of Western pleasure horseback ride for beginners, intermediate, or experienced riders. Experienced guides will safely lead us through scenic, shaded, wooded trails following a riding instruction in a covered arena.
• Cost: $38 per person (plus $1.40 for Paypal transaction fees)
•Whats included: One hour guided Western pleasure trail ride plus instruction.
• Held rain or shine (shaded trail)
• Age Limit: 12 years or older.
• Maximum Weight Limit: 240 pounds (for safety of horse & rider.)
• Wear long comfortable pants or jeans.
• No flip flops, sandals, crocs or open toed shoes. Your feet should be covered. (Boots with a small heel or sneakers are ideal.)
• Directions: Print out a copy of the directions here.
• Please arrive promptly at 12:30p to sign the waiver and receive instruction. The ride begins at 1:00pm.
• If you enjoy your ride, please tip your guide. They are non-paid volunteers. Thank you.
• Other: Picnic tables are available so pack a lunch if you wish. There is also a fridge for food storage.
All riders will be provided with instruction on mounting the horse, balancing, steering and controlling the horse before we head out to the trail.
• Full refunds for cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of this event.
• No refunds for cancellations less than 48 hours before the event as we have to pay the stable for the cost of reserving the horse and losing a chance to provide it to another client.
• Late or No shows will not be provided a refund.
Important Notes – PLEASE READ:
1. Georgia Horseback Riding Group members and associates will attend this Meetup at their own risk and it is their sole responsibility to act in such a manner as to be responsible for their own safety and to participate within their own limits.
2. You have not reserved a horse until we receive your payment.
3. Helmets are encouraged. If you do not have one, they can be supplied at no cost.
This event will be loads of fun.
See you on the Trails!