THE BIG DANCE® CONCERT SERIES
PLEASE READ THE SECURITY POLICIES BELOW!
THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE IS LISTED
BELOW FOR YOU.
Friday, April 5: 3 p.m. – AT&T Block Party
Saturday, April 6: Noon – Coca-Cola Zero Countdown
Sunday, April 7: 2 p.m. – Capital One JamFest
GET THERE EARLY!!
The Big Dance® Concert Series is a FREE-to-the-public, non-ticketed, three-day outdoor concert series in celebration of the NCAA® Men’s Final Four ® Weekend that is filled with food, fun, free interactive games, and live music featuring regional and nationally known musical acts. Guests may come and go as they please during hours of operation. Please note that once the park reaches capacity, no guests will be permitted to enter the gates.
THE BIG DANCE LINE-UP
Friday, April 5 – AT&T Block Party, park opens at 3p.m. featuring
Saints of Valory
My Morning Jacket
Zac Brown Band
Saturday, April 6 – Coca-Cola Zero Countdown, park opens at noon featuring
Yacht Rock Revue
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Sunday, April 7 – Capital One Jamfest, park opens at 2p.m.
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
Dave Matthews Band
To view the schedule of bands, please visit this link: http://www.ncaa.com/final-four#!big_dance
For more information, please visit this link. http://www.ncaa.com/final-four#!big_dance
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL GUESTS, THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE IN EFFECT DURING THE BIG DANCE® CONCERT SERIES:
• All guests entering The Big Dance are subject to a physical screening by means of a limited pat down.
• Anyone not agreeing to this search will be restricted from entering the event.
• No bottles, cans, liquid containers or coolers (except for guests with medical or dietary needs).
• No food or beverages not dispensed by The Big Dance concessionaire.
• No video recorders, or still cameras with lenses longer than 4 inches.
• No large bags, backpacks or large purses larger than 11 inches by 17 inches.
• No weapons of any kind.
• No missile‐like objects.
• No laser pointers.
• No artificial noisemakers.
• No poles or sticks of any kind.
• No objects that obstruct other guests’ view.
• No promotional items with commercial slogans or identification.
• All guests and items (purses, small hand bags, etc.) are subject to physical inspection by security personnel.
• Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management will not be allowed in The Big Dance.
• Confiscated items will be destroyed, not returned.
• No beach balls or basketballs larger than 29.5 inches in circumference (regular size of a basketball).
• This show may contain heavy strobe lighting and laser lighting.
• No objects that obstruct other guests' view, including folding chairs, bikes and umbrellas.