It will be beautiful this weekend - join us for a Western pleasure horseback trail ride for beginners or experienced riders. If this is your first ride or your 100th, join us for a memorable afternoon of scenic horseback riding. (RSVP today as only 8 spots are left!)
What?: Pleasure Western Horseback Riding
Where?: Canton GA (just 30 minutes from the 285/75)
For how long?: One hour scenic ride
What time?: Please arrive by 12:30pm for riding instruction before our ride that begins promptly at 1pm
How much?: $38.00 per person (reserve securely via Paypal. No refunds after 10/4 @ midnight....if you can't go, try to find another member to go in your place...)
What’s included?: Experienced guides will lead us through scenic, shaded, wooded trails following a detailed riding instruction.
Who can attend?: This ride caters to the novice or experienced riders. Georgia Frontiers offers horseback Riding catering to all levels of experience in a safe, natural environment. Note that there is a 220lb weight limit for the safety of the horse and rider.
How can I pay: Securely by Paypal at the link below. Or contact me (Cella) and I will provide a number for Georgia Frontiers where you can arrange other forms of payment directly to them.
You will receive an email confirmation from me to verify the receipt of your payment.
Pack a lunch: We can assemble to eat at picnic tables after the ride where we can share our experiences. (A fridge is available for food storage.)
Important Notes – PLEASE READ:
1. Georgia Adventurers members and associates will attend this Meetup at their own risk and it is their sole responsibility to act in such a manner as to be responsible for their own safety and to participate within their own limits.
2. You have not reserved a horse until we receive your payment.
3. Wear comfortable jeans or long pants.
4. NO open-toed shoes, flip-flops or sandals.
5. Helmets are encouraged by Georgia Frontiers. If you do not have one, they can be supplied.
6. Here is a link to read Georgia Frontier reviews: http://www.yelp.com/biz/georgia-frontiers-canton
GEORGIA FRONTIERS DIRECTIONS
**DO NOT USE** mapquest, google or yahoo maps…as they are incorrect for this location. Use the directions below.
Take I-75 North to Exit 290 - GA Hwy 20. Go EAST 8.7 miles on Hwy 20 LEFT on GA Highway 108. Proceed 4 miles and turn RIGHT on Ruff White Road. Proceed 1/4 mile and turn left on the gravel road at the Yellow Georgia Frontier sign.
Via Interstate 575 North take
Exit 16 and follow the signs to GA Hwy 20 WEST. Proceed 7.3 miles on GA 20 WEST and turn RIGHT on GA Highway 108. Proceed 4 miles and turn RIGHT on Ruff White Road. Proceed 1/4 mile and turn left on the gravel road at the Yellow Georgia Frontier sign.
This event will be loads of fun. See you on the Trails!