I am the organizer of 'German Chat London & Richmond' and I have noticed that we have a lot of English speaking members in our Group.
Now, instead of switching from German into English during the Meetups I though it would be great if we had some focused 'German Workshops'.
I am a qualified teacher as well as a native German speaker and I love teaching languages! One of my students even lives in Germany now! So you are in good hands :)
Whatever your goal might be give it a go! Maybe you are planning a trip to Germany, Austria or Switzerland? (Or maybe you would just like to impress everyone at our next Stammtisch MeetUp?)
What you will learn:
- Survival German (in case YOU or your luggage get lost)
- Menu, Dining...and Beer Guide (You will need this 100%!)
- Essential German Vocabulary
- Key Phrases that will help you find your way around Germany
- Money and Banks
- Some General interesting Info about German speaking Countries
- Where to shop and what to say
But most importantly you will get to speak in German and have a conversation in a small group. It will give us the chance to improve everyones German and your confidence!
I will run this Meetup every week for 5 weeks. It will be held in a quiet, informal venue.
Any tips or suggestions about the venue location or topics you would like to cover are very welcome! :) I am looking forward to meeting you soon!