German Stammtisch — Speak German Message Board › German Clarification for all you learners!

German Clarification for all you learners!

Christian L.
user 10801681
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Grüezi, Servus und Hallo Zusammen!

First off, I want to thank everyone for joining this group and coming out to the Stammtische. It's a great deal of fun and I hope that you're all taking something away from the meetings. Both AnneMarie and I are open to ideas for places and other events, so feel free to suggest and share.

Not everyone is aware of this, but AnneMarie and I have a small language school here in Zurich — Marathon Sprachen. If you're interested in courses, or know someone who is, please feel free to recommend us or pass on our contact information.

I'd also like to make you all aware of our Facebook group and our blog. Blog entries are usually posted every Sunday. Feel free to ask questions. I'll try to answer them in future blog posts. This week I wrote about the von/aus issue, which was a topic of discussion on Thursday evening. I hope this helps everyone.

Nochmals vielen Dank für Eure Unterstützung und viel Erfolg beim Lernen!

Schönen Sonntag!

Christian