addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

German Stammtisch — Speak German Message Board › Details for tomorrow

Details for tomorrow

Christian L.
user 10801681
Zürich, CH
Hi everyone,

Thank you for signing up for this special event. We also have some confirmations from others so we'll be about 20-25 people all together — a good crowd.

If you're coming with the train there is a connection that will get you into Stein am Rhein at 10:52. Either AnneMarie or I will meet you at the station and we can walk to the vineyard.

If you're coming by car, please send me an e-mail with your mobile number and I'll let you know in which vineyard we're meeting tomorrow.

Here is the information from the SBB:

Fahren Sie mit S-Bahn 12 von Zürich HB ab Gleis 43/44 in Richtung Winterthur Seen nach Winterthur.
Ihre Abfahrt von Zürich HB ist am 01.05.13 um 09:48.Ihre Ankunft in Winterthur ist an Gleis 5 um 10:09.Weiterfahrt mit S-Bahn 29 von Winterthur ab Gleis 7 in Richtung Stein am Rhein nach Stein am Rhein.
Ihre Abfahrt von Winterthur ist um 10:12.Ihre Ankunft in Stein am Rhein ist an Gleis 1 um 10:52.

Zusammenfassung
Die Gesamtreisedauer beträgt: 1:04
Diese Verbindung verkehrt täglich.
Die Anzahl Umstiege beträgt: 1Wir wünschen Ihnen eine angenehme Reise!

See you tomorrow!

Christian