German Stammtisch — Speak German Message Board › New German Courses Written out for the Summer

New German Courses Written out for the Summer

Christian L.
user 10801681
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
We've just written out German courses for the entire summer including monthly Intensive Courses A2+ (4 weeks a la 9 hours a week) and weekly Crash Courses for beginners (20 hours in one week). If you want to learn German quickly, sign up for one of our courses today. The standard private and small group tailored instructions at times of your choosing are also available.
Here is what one of our Crash Course students had to say after doing the 20 hour programme, after which he already passed the A1 Exam.
Thanks to Marathon Sprachen Languages I have learnt so much in such a short time,  the effort my teacher Christian put into this period of time to help me was amazing.  I have many many hours/days of learning to go to get this hard language, But I will only be using Marathon for this learning because of the fact I felt comfortable and that my teacher cared if I was learning.  Thanks again and I will see you again soon.

We look forward to working with you this summer. For those of you not able to schedule lessons, but still wanting extra help please remember that we have an active blog with lots of German grammar explained in simple English and YES, we do take questions, so if you can't find the answer to what you're looking for, just ask.
Schönes Wochenende!
Christian & AnneMarie

See courses by clicking the link: Language Courses | Zurich's Lifestyle Language School