align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Germantown Gamers Message Board › Pathfinder campaign looking for another player

Pathfinder campaign looking for another player

Caleb N.
user 90514682
Germantown, MD
Post #: 1
Hi my name is Caleb I host a Pathfinder campaign and I'm looking for another player to join us on Wednesdays at my house in Germantown. If you would like more information you can email me or post on this Discussion.
Douglas F.
user 3240043
Germantown, MD
Post #: 5
I tried to PM you, but I'm not sure if it got through. Are you still looking for another player? I live in Germantown and am available on Wednesdays. I've played a lot of Pathfinder and would like to get back into it since my last group dissolved.