addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cooking and Food Adventures Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Master Gardener: Growing Herbs in Minnesota

Meetup Cancelled: Master Gardener: Growing Herbs in Minnesota

BJ
user 5936379
Group Organizer
Rockford, MN
Master Gardener: Growing Herbs in Minnesota, scheduled to occur on Thursday, June 2, 2011 6:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

The Hennepin County Pierre Bottineau Library has cancelled this seminar for June 2nd. They are offering it again on June 9th but I am unable to attend due to the "Taste-of-Africa" dinner I am doing with our group that evening. You are still of course welcome to go on your on on that date but there will be no Meetup.

See you next time!

BJ

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.