add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Get Your Climb On Message Board › good camp spots in South Tahoe?

good camp spots in South Tahoe?

A former member
Post #: 2
Anyone know of any good camp spots up in Tahoe? My friend and I are rolling up late Friday (so Leap campgrounds probably out) and hoping to just crash out and then hit the crags come daylight Saturday.

Thanks, friends!
A former member
Post #: 1
I wouldn't rule out the Leap, just because you're getting in late. I went late on a Sat night and got a spot. Also, sometimes people will share their site with you, since most don't have 6 ppl staying there. Otherwise, there are campsites all along Hwy 89 that are near some crags. It was nice meeting you last night at Miki's. Happy climbing!