align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Get Your Climb On Message Board › Mission Cliffs - During the day or night - Looking to learn

Mission Cliffs - During the day or night - Looking to learn

Serge
SurgeM
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Just wondering if anyone is willing to teach me the basics before I sign-up for the intro-class. Been seeking to learn.....

Thanks in advance for any replies and brave teachers!

Cheers,
Serge
Sue
user 9842234
El Cerrito, CA
Post #: 1
The intro class will teach you all the basics. After that you just need a partner and climb, climb, climb! I would recommend you take the intro class before the meetup at Mission Cliffs on Wednesday and join the group. Have fun!
Michael D.
GYCO
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 52
Hey Steve. id be willing to teach you basics and while I am by no means an a climbing guide I know enough to get you climbing safely. out meetup does a meetup every Wednesday between 6 and 6:30 at Mission Cliffs. If you want to meet there we can go over the role of a climber and belayer. Let me know what you think.