Get Your Climb On Message Board › Last minute openings in AIARE level 1 avalanche class this weekend in Lassen

Last minute openings in AIARE level 1 avalanche class this weekend in Lassen Nat'l Park (Presidents Weekend)

Richard B.
Richard_Bothwell
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 227
Hey GYCO,

I know it's last minute, bu it looks like a couple people are dropping out of an AIARE Level 1 Avalanche Class I'm teaching this weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon) in Lassen National Park, so there are a few openings. It's a great opportunity to get a Level 1 class in, over a 3 day weekend, and on a weekend where the resort skiing may be marginal.

Upon completion, you'll receive a certificate of completion, and be listed in AIARE's database as having completed the course. You'll also be well-prepared to make better decisions while planning and executing trips in avalanche terrain.

Let me know if you're interested in the class. I'd be happy to put together a package deal for you with the class, housing in our house in Mineral, and avalanche gear. I could possibly provide split boards as well, too.

For more information on the class, and to register, visit the Outdoor Adventure Club site,
http://outdooradventu...­

As background, the Outdoor Adventure Club is an AIARE Course Provider. I am an AIARE Level 1 and Level 2 instructor, and trained by the AMGA. Several people from local Meetups have taken this course from me, references could easily be provided.

Let me know if you're interested!

Richard Bothwell
Outdoor Adventure Club