addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Get Volunteering Message Board › Last Days of Donation Sorting/Packing for Haiti T 6/1-F 6/4

Last Days of Donation Sorting/Packing for Haiti T 6/1-F 6/4

A former member
Post #: 8
For anyone interested in helping to sort Haiti-bound donations. I am focusing my efforts at the Golden Gate site.

When: I will be there from 1030a-430p T-F come by and help out as long as you can

Where: 172 Golden Gate (at Leavenworth) 8min walk from the Civic Center Station

WHAT WE'LL BE DOING: We will be sorting and packing (based on international aid standards for transport) donated clothing, toiletries, bedding and medicine that are bound for Haiti.

ADDITIONAL INFO: Have my cell# 510-872-4467 with you as I'll need to come down to let you into the building. The address' security gate will be marked with a purple/green feather boa. Send me a note to let me know to expect you.