This class will be taught by Julie Pagano.
This 4-class course runs for four Tuesdays in March:
- Tuesday, March 5th 6:45-9pm
- Tuesday, March 12th 6:45-9pm
- Tuesday, March 19th 6:45-9pm
- Tuesday, March 26th 6:45-9pm
Due to the restrictions of Meetup's registration, we can't schedule multi-day events, so keep in mind that this Meetup event serves as registration for the entire class.
Please note that classes build upon each other, so it is important to attend all classes.
Note: When you register, you MUST provide your first and last name for security.
Please arrive between 6:30-6:45pm, so that we have time to get everyone in the space and set up before starting class.
Students are required to bring their own laptop for classes. If you do not have a laptop, please contact us at [masked] before registering, and we’ll try to find you a loaner for class.
If you are interested in attending, but cannot afford the full class cost, please fille out our scholarship form.
Please install the following prior to the class:
One of the following browsers:
- Chrome - Recommended
- Firefox with the FireBug Extension
- Sublime Text (freeish; OSX, Windows, Linux) -Recommended
- Notepad++ (free; Windows)
- TextWrangler (free; OSX)
- Aptana (free; OSX, Windows, Linux)