Official link and registration here. This is not a Girl Develop It event, but we thought it was awesome and wanted to share:
"Mobile Monday and Women in Wireless are teaming up to provide an evening event about the expanding role of mobile advertising and marketing.
As mobile marketing continues to gain prominence in the marketing industry, there now are a broad range of options including banner ads, in application advertising, rich media and video ad units, rewards advertising, gaming strategies, loyalty programs, QR codes and more.
We'll hear from brands that have been willing to experiment to see what approaches work best for their target markets.
• Jonathan Stephen, Head of Mobile & Emerging Technologies, JetBlue
• Nick Bogovich, Executive Director, Mobile, GSN Games
• Gabriella Buerman, Mobile Product Marketing Manager, Rue La La
• Gina Preziosa, VP Group Digital Media Director, Mullen/Mediahub
• Nicole Estebanell, VP/Group Director of Media, Digitas
• Introduction by Kevin Wiant
Doors open at 6pm. Main event begins at 7pm.
Co-hosted with Women in Wireless."