align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Calling all designers looking for freelance work!

Calling all designers looking for freelance work!

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm interested in hiring freelancers for WordPress, PHP, Print, SEO article writing, PowerPoint, and other projects.

Here's a link to my CL ad.

http://philadelphia.c...­

Thank you,

- Randy Zeitman, The Philadelphia Web Design Co.
Diana F.
user 31978042
Glassboro, NJ
Post #: 4
Web Designer Wanted
Someone just contacted me about this position in Oaks, PA. It is way out of my commuting comfort zone , but I told the recruiter that I would share.
A former member
Post #: 3
Still interested in hiring freelancers for WordPress, PHP, Print, SEO article writing, PowerPoint, and other projects.

Not only am I easy to work with but I will actually tell you if you undercharge because most do.

http://philadelphia-w...­

Thank you,

A former member
Post #: 4
We now have expanded opportunities responsive design projects -- smaller brochure sites -- for responsible, image conscious, detail-oriented individuals with a good design eye.

We also now need article writing (no SEO experience required) and sales people (not cold calling -- who doesn't hate cold calling) interested in explaining the benefits of SEO, PPC, and website memberships.

Not only am I easy to work with but I will actually tell you if you undercharge because many freelancers do.

http://philadelphia-w...­

Thank you,

Amber A.
user 125972802
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hey!

Amber Anderson- graphic designer
pictures_inthesky@yahoo.com
amberworks.virb.com
A former member
Post #: 5
We're also now looking for folks who work in Prezi (or savvy with presentations who would like to learn Prezi).
- Randy
Sam P.
user 99492122
Brooklyn, NY
I specialize in web and interactive design --thanks to GDI classes :)

Samantha Provenza - SamSerif Design
sam@samserifdesign.com
samserifdesign.com
Coding Skills: HTML/CSS-intermediate
JavaScript, jquery, wordpress themes-beginner
britpinesich
user 180372412
Philadelphia, PA
Brittany Pinesich
Graphic & Web Designer
britpinesich@icloud.com