Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur looking to dip your toe into online advertising? Do you want to connect with people who are already looking for what you have to offer?
Done correctly, paid search marketing (or pay per click/PPC) as it is also referred to) is one channel to introduce new people to your business or website.
This course will walk you through the basics of setting up a Google AdWords account, the best ways to stretch a limited budget, and ways to tell if your account is working.
What we will cover:
• What AdWords is and where the ads are seen
• Reasons to test paid search
• Paid search terminology
• Which metrics to look at when evaluating performance
• How to create your first AdWords campaign
• Tips for stretching a small budget
• A preview of advanced AdWords strategies including Display, Product Listing Ads and Remarketing
What you’ll walk away with:
• Your first paid search campaign ready to start running
• Access to AdWords and the Google Keyword Planner tool
• A voucher code offering $75 of AdWords for $25 ($50 free credit once $25 is spent)
• Resources for additional information
No previous paid search skills are required. You will need a laptop. You’ll also get more out of the class if you already have a website in mind that you’d like to promote.
About the teacher:
Ally moved to Philadelphia to join SEER Interactive after spending most of her life in the south. Her most recent years were spent in Atlanta developing and managing paid search campaigns for Top 500 e-tailer clients with aggressive return goals. While e-commerce clients are her favorite, in her seven years of search marketing she’s also driven leads for B2B and B2C clients large and small. Certified on both AdWords and AdCenter (Bing/Yahoo) for paid search management, Ally is a graduate of Boston University and likes Indian food, MS Paint art and karaoke. When she’s not shattering ROI goals you can find her with her fat pug Hans exploring the city (code for getting lost).