addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Looking for activities for a teen girl.

Looking for activities for a teen girl.

A former member
Post #: 7
I am very new to the group but I love the concept! I am super excited to meet people and learn. I was wondering if there were any similar groups for teen girls?
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Hi Leslie,

There is actually! I sit on the Board of TechGirlz which aims to get middle school girls interested in technology through a variety of hands-on workshops. We just held a class on how to make video games and the next one is focused on mobile development. Check out the site at http://techgirlz.org...­ and sign up to be notified of upcoming news and events.