Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Free Website Development Class in Philly

Free Website Development Class in Philly

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey ladies!

One of my friends is teaching a free website development class - here's the info:

Free website creation class offered at Temple University, College of Engineering Room 124. The Class is a Content Management System (CMS) workshop. The goal of the class is to introduce people with no previous experience in website creation, in how to implement CMSs (primarily DRUPAL) to make their own websites.

The goals of the on-going workshop are:

1) To show users how to set up DRUPAL to create powerful websites and not have any knowledge on how to program.

2) To teach basic HTML, CSS, and Java Scripting skills so that they can take their websites to the next level.

Any questions, contact the instructor at 267.455.3785.
Ashley T.
user 13778527
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Shauna,

Thanks for the info. This sounds really interesting, I'd love to attend. What's the date and time?

-Ashley
Consuelo Del P.
user 18790681
Philadelphia, PA
do you know the day and the time?
Nina
MissNina
Philadelphia, PA
I'm def interested in this..any updates?
A former member
I tried calling the phone number posted, but there was no answer.
Pamela
user 12745889
Philadelphia, PA
I am definitely interested in that.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Ladies,

The class is at Temple University College of Engineering, room 124. He's teaching the class every Wednesday at 6:30pm. All you need is your laptop and maybe a notebook to take notes.

Sorry about the mix-up...I thought I posted this info already! I'm going on the 22nd if anyone else is headed there!

-Shauna
A former member
Post #: 3
Here's the Facebook group if anyone's interested:

Learning Drupal (CMS) For Beginners
https://www.facebook....­

-Shauna