Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Wharton Web Conference/July 10/at U Penn

Wharton Web Conference/July 10/at U Penn

lisa
user 15640101
Lawrence Township, NJ
Post #: 6
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Get full details: http://beacon.wharton...­

I am attending for 2nd year. I got a lot out of conference agenda last year(It was a multi-day program in 2011). I still am using the resources that were discussed and presented.

I had been somewhat concerned in 2011 that the content would be focused around higher education, but I was happily proven wrong. I can't think of anything that was presented that was exclusively targeted or usable only in higher education.

While I use WordPress primarily, and most of the sessions were not about WordPress...there was still a great flow of useful tools. The discussion at the one WordPress session turned out to be a supreme time saver for me.

I am looking forward to another valuable experience in 2012.
Yasmine Mustafa
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 8
Very cool, Lisa. Thanks for sharing. I didn't realize Steve Wozniak himself will be keynoting. That's really exciting! I also see one of our members (Jessica Ivins) is speaking. Looks like it'll be a good event.
Corey Latislaw
colabug
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
I'm looking forward to attending my first one.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, I'm co-running this conference and this is definitely going to be our best yet. Hope to see a lot of GDI and WSW folks!

smile