Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Girl Develop It UX Workshop
I just wanted to give you all a little better idea of what the class on Saturday is going to look like. Matt and I have planned an afternoon that should be both stimulating and informative.
Things you need for class:
· A pencil and graph paper (these will be supplied to you).
· A laptop and charger (although not entirely necessary. It will primarily be used for research purposes).
Things you need for the day:
· A water bottle/water to stay hydrated.
· Snacks if you’d like to munch on something.
Things you need to know:
· This class will include some lecture, a bit of open discussion, as well as a group activity where you will work as a team to plan a great web experience. Be prepared to collaborate and create, then present/share with the class. Also get ready to participate in discussion.
· Parking/Directions: Venturef0rth is at the 2nd floor. The address is 417 N 8th Street, Philadelphia, 19123. The building is secure and one of us will be downstairs to greet you.
· As for parking, there’s a free lot in front of the building.
· There are a couple of bike racks too
Be sure to check your email or our Twitter account (@gdiphilly) to see if we have any announcements, otherwise, we'll see you this Saturday afternoon!