addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Short-term Website Redesign/Redevelopment Project

Short-term Website Redesign/Redevelopment Project

Erin M.
user 13067442
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi folks,

I work for a national recruitment firm based in Chadds Ford, PA, and we have just put together a RFP to have our website redesigned. You can check out our current site here: http://www.numericjob...­, and if you are interested in looking over the RFP, please feel free to email me at emulrooney@numericjobs.com. This is a short term project, and you will be compensated quickly for your time!

Thanks!
Erin Mulrooney
Erin M.
user 13067442
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Just a reminder that the deadline for proposals for this project is this Friday, August 17 - if you need the info or have questions, holler at me!

Thanks!
Erin