addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Looking for an assistant for my development company a few hours per week!

Looking for an assistant for my development company a few hours per week!

Zoe R.
user 35328282
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I'm a freelance front-end developer and I'm looking to hire an assistant to help with business/ administrative tasks and some development tasks for a few hours per week. This is a great opportunity to learn about the business of being a freelancer/ developer, and to practice & build up your coding skills while having a hand in fun client work.

I primarily work with bloggers and small creative businesses, and do a lot of work with WordPress and Shopify (among others). You can check out some of my past projects here:­

And you can read a bit more about this position and how to apply here:­

Thanks so much, ladies!