addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Project Manager

Project Manager

Pamela
user 12745889
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 5
I'm looking for someone to help manage clients and sub-contractors. I work exclusively with WordPress. At the moment, I'm working with a few clients and overwhelmed with the amount of time and energy needed before the actual work of the website development.

Most of my clients are new to having a website (or have a website template from website tonight or vista print), so most of my time is spent in educating on the web design process, their audience, ux and just the basic of what a business owner should know about having a site.

What I would need is someone who can speak and educate the client, coordinate meeting with the client and sub-contractor if needed, speak with sub-contractor on client's needs etc. You would be paid by a % of the project.

Currently have projects projected at $1200 to $5000.

Pamela