addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Lean Startup Machine Follow Up

Lean Startup Machine Follow Up

Sarah H.
user 22512551
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
I wanted to follow up my participation in LSM last weekend and let everyone know what a great experience it was. If you have the desire to start your own business, or even reach objectives in your career, or really plan anything, the skills you will learn are invaluable. I didn’t know what to expect when I signed up, but suffice it to say it was the best thing I’ve done for myself in years. You will meet the best people you’ve ever met too, and get in touch with top notch local mentors. I made some really great contacts and relationships over the weekend. I feel fired up to work on my business!

I would encourage anyone at any point in their careers to do it the next time it comes around to Philly, or do the one in NYC December 7-9. Thanks again for Yasmine for encouraging me to participate and for coaching at LSM this year. For anyone who has questions about the experience, please feel free to contact me at Sarah (at) Beehypetv (dot) com.
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 41
Love this - thanks for sharing Sarah!

For those that missed it, Lean Startup Machine has another event coming up in Delaware - http://leanstartupmac...­
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 44
I highly recommend Lean Philly for those want to start a company or work in a startup. The next one is already coming up in February from the 8th to the 10th. I'll be there mentoring the attendees. For a discount code on tickets, use "GirlDevelopIt" at checkout.

Registration link: http://leanstartupmac...­