Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Calling all designers looking for freelance work!

Calling all designers looking for freelance work!

Yasmine M.
Hi ladies,

I can't tell you how many requests I get for good designers in our group and instead of hand-selecting a few to share, I'd like to spread the word about all of you. If you're looking for extra work on the side and want to be referred, here's what you can do - leave a comment on this thread with the following:

Your Name, Your Email Address, Your Portfolio Link, Coding Skills (optional).

You must have all three and if you don't have a portfolio yet - use this as motivation to get it finished. As an option, add your front-end coding experience as it may provide the benefit of turning into a longer-term project.

For example, if I were a designer (and I may as well be color blind because I have no design sense whatsoever), my response would be: Yasmine Mustafa, myasmine@gmail.com, myasmine.com. Coding skills: HTML/CSS, JavaScript.

Your turn.
Anna
user 12069021
West Chester, PA
Post #: 1
Hello!

My name is Anna Kesler and I'm a Digital Art Director.

Email: akesler@annakdesign.com
Portfolio: annakdesign.com
Skills: Digital design (websites, apps, etc.), HTML/CSS, Drupal
Karen M.
user 13920597
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 8
Karen McLaughlin -KM Digital Design
kamcl@kmdigitaldesign.com
www.kmdigitaldesign.com
Coding Skills: HTML/CSS

Specializing in Graphics, WordPress sites– conversion from your old HTML site, and eMail marketing.
Michelle
user 70285832
Philadelphia, PA
Hi! My name is Michelle Henning.

Email: michelle@michellehenning.com
Portfolio: michellehenning.com
Coding skills: HTML/CSS

Leslie B.
user 12711415
Cherry Hill, NJ
Leslie Blau-Berlin
GRAPHIC ARTIST
berlin308@comcast.net
http://www.behance.ne...­
HTML/CSS, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite 5-6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
A former member
Post #: 6
Richenda Gould
richenda.gould@gmail.com
richendagould.com
HTML/CSS, with a smattering of PHP.

Currently working in both WordPress and Drupal7 environments. Primarily a front-end designer and back-end architect (rather than building it myself, I provide the roadmap).
Andrea K.
user 11761137
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Hi, my name is Andrea Kaldrovics
andrea@akodesign.com
akodesign.com
Coding Skills: HTML/CSS, some javascript, some php. Front-end design, UI are my areas of interest. Design from scratch as well as redesign existing sites and customize Wordpress themes.
sharon m.
sharonmcmullen
Philadelphia, PA
Hi! I'm Sharon and I'm a interactive and graphic designer.

sharon-mcmullen.com
hello@sharon-mcmullen.com
I specialize in small business branding and identity including logo design and web design to get your business off the ground and running!
Melissa A.
user 16407871
Philadelphia, PA
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I'm a digital marketing freelancer. Check out my info below!

Name: Melissa Alam
Email: melalam@gmail.com
Portfolio: MelissaAlam.com
Personal Blog: RingTheAlam.com
Skills: WordPress, HTML/CSS, SEO, Social Media and Blogging.
Consuelo Del P.
user 18790681
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Hi,

My name is Consuelo Ore. I am a Graphic and Web Designer/Developer. Below is my information

- ore.consuelo@gmail.com
- www.consueloore.com
- I specialize in front-end design/development. I know HTML, CSS, I have basic knowledge on jQuery, Ajax, asp.net - C#, asp.net MVC, WordPress and Drupal. I am very proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate, Adobe InDesign, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia Studio, etc.

Thank you...