Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Junior Developer Job Opportunity
Hello there - my organization is searching for a Junior Front-End Developer at our Branding Agency in Plymouth Meeting. Website is http://www.baileygp.c... and you can send resumes to HHeller@baileygp.com - we're a really fun group with a grouping digital team, and this is a cool opportunity to get in the door, hone your skills and work on a huge variety of projects.
Seeking an entry-level web developer with 0-2 years experience who is passionate about building great digital brand experiences. You will work closely with Senior Web Developer, Interactive Designers and Project Managers on a variety of projects including websites, mobile & web apps, and digital marketing campaigns... lots of projects for lots of brands!
· Write backend code for a LAMP stack to meet functional specs.
· Connect with existing third-party and custom apps using various APIs.
· Stay current with marketplace trends, emerging design techniques, and their application. Knowledge of responsive design techniques is a plus
· Participate in brainstorms with other team members to conceptualize digital projects
· Be challenged to always improve on your own work. Determine appropriate technical solutions and make recommendations to clients
· BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
· Rock-solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
· Experience with source control. (Git is a plus)
· Fluent in Adobe CS programs; IE: Photoshop.
· UX Design and Interface experience.
· Experience or interest in mobile development (IOS, Android and Windows) is preferred
· Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL is preferred
· Self-starter with strong self-management skills, and the ability to organize and manage multiple projects