addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Apple Motion 5

Apple Motion 5

Heather T.
hltruelove
Bristol, PA
Post #: 5
Hey there! So, I suppose it isn't a development topic, but I am wondering if there are any other Apple Motion 5 users out there who might be interested in a meet up just to share knowledge and ask/answer questions--I thought this would be as good a place as any to gauge interest?
upma
user 28718312
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi. I would be interested. Right now I get most of my energy and inspiration through whatever Mark Spencer posts online.
Heather T.
hltruelove
Bristol, PA
Post #: 6
Cool! That's two! I'm a beginner really; took a three day class at FMC in Old City and am hoping to keep the momentum going with other users. Are you a long-time user, Upma?
upma
user 28718312
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
I'm sorry, I just saw this! I have been an FCP user since it came out, and a Motion user since around 2004. I could use some practice with the more advanced features that I rarely use (particles and emitters) and also general graphic design concepts. I'm a video producer/editor in transition. What about you? We should meet up. Two is totally enough.
Heather T.
hltruelove
Bristol, PA
Post #: 8
It's my turn to apologize for a delayed response. I'm in a weird position doing and directing print design, presentation design, web design, app design, and project managing. I took an FMC 3-day class in Apple Motion 5, but don't get to work in it every day (or even every week) so I'm concerned about losing what i learned. Plus there's so much you don't learn just in one class-run. I'd love to get together. I'm a M-F 9-5er so, if at all possible, weekends are easier for me. What about you? I am in Bucks County but enjoy going into center city so we could pick a meet up spot in town if that's where you are. Thoughts?