addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Looking for a Technical Partner

Looking for a Technical Partner

A former member
Post #: 3

By now I've met many of you at PTMs or other start-up events. My company, I'm Sorry to Hear has been featured in the Bucks County Courier Times, The Trenton Times, Jewish Exponent, The Pittsburgh Business Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and The Philadelphia Business Journal over the last 6 months.

After 10 months on the market, gaining community and vendor feedback, and expansion to new geographies, I am looking to expand my team and continue growing I'm Sorry to Hear's MVP into a more robust and powerful online community. If you are one, or if you know of any web designers/developers that are looking for a really interesting company to work with, that has high growth potential, please send them my way! I'm specifically looking for someone savvy in web development with PHP & SQL to power my database of information.

Hit me up!

Rachel Zeldin