addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Computer Science Education Week

Computer Science Education Week

Laura B.
lblanken
Havertown, PA
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm hosting an event at my school for Computer Science Education Week on Dec. 10 from 6:30-8 p.m. I'm planning to have some of my CS students showing off their work and to have some tables set up for people to learn coding in Scratch, Python, etc. I'm hoping to have some local tech organizations there or women in tech who want to share their work with kids. If anyone is interested in participating, please email me (lblanken@gmail.com).

Thanks,

Laura
lisa
user 15640101
Lawrence Township, NJ
Post #: 22
reach out to Tracey Welson-Rossman from TechGirlz.org
you might also be interested in Philly Women in Tech Summit in Spring 2014.