addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Looking for an apprentice

Looking for an apprentice

Kimberly B.
kimberlyblessing
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 7
Hello ladies,

I'm responsible for two web sites (one for a musician/author, the other for a local dental practice) which I've been woefully behind on updating. I'm looking to take on an apprentice who can execute redesigns of both sites, with my coaching and assistance.

I'm specifically calling this an apprenticeship because I'll still be quite hands-on (conducting code reviews, performing the production code deployments, etc.) -- this won't be a "take it and run with it" type of project. That said, I'm interested in growing the skills of whomever I'm working with, so there will be plenty of interesting code to write.

I'd expect the work to take 2-4 months, executed on nights/weekends (not full-time). I can pay $15-25/hr, depending on experience. Must be local to Philly and willing to meet regularly (every 1-2 weeks) in Northern Liberties/Old City.

If interested, please reply to kimberly@kimberlyblessing.com with your resume or portfolio of projects and an explanation as to why you'd be interested in this type of engagement. Questions are also welcome.

I'm posting this to GDI first and I hope I don't have to look elsewhere. ;)

Best,
Kimberly
Josette R.
user 13887408
Reading, PA
Post #: 1
Hi Kimberly

I just sent you an email, hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,

Josette