Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Apply to speak or organize a workshop at the Philly Women in Tech Summit

Apply to speak or organize a workshop at the Philly Women in Tech Summit

Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 65
It's almost time for the 3rd annual Philly Women in Tech Summit. Save the date in your calendar right now - it's April 12, 2014. In the meantime, think about how you can pass on your tech knowledge to other women. What are you good at? What have you learned that has added value to your career in the last year? How can YOU inspire other women?

There's a call-out for speakers and workshops. I will not be speaking nor am I reaching out to the women tech leaders I know because it's time to pass the buck and allow others to step up. We're the second biggest tech group in Philadelphia and I know it's possible to have more entrants than what we know what to do with. I hope it will be you - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WdqNZUZqVqmHfSjA1wHgsCg_5GrUSUitqTVzKoX7KQI/viewform­