Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Teach at PhilaU

Teach at PhilaU

Neil H.
user 60134092
Bristol, PA
Post #: 9
Hello Ladies of Girl Develop It,

My name is Neil Harner. I'm the Interim Director of Interactive Design & Media at Philadelphia University. I am reaching out to you to see if anyone would be interested in a teaching opportunity at the school. I have a few course openings for the Fall term.

-- Interactive Design I - An undergraduate foundation design course which emphasizes planning, user experience, visual design and ALOT of HTML/CSS.

-- Advanced Web Design & Strategy - This is an undergraduate course that re-enforces HTML/CSS but focus should be put on visual enhancements utilizing JQuery and Javascript. Advanced design techniques such as responsive design and parallax scrolling should be explored.

If you have the skills to teach either of these classes, a bachelors degree, and a minimum or 4 years professional experience, you would likely be qualified to teach on an adjunct basis. You must also be available day or evening scheduling.

If you're interested, e-mail me your resume and a link to your portfolio to