addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Job Alert: AWeber is Seeking a Web Designer

Job Alert: AWeber is Seeking a Web Designer

Jessica I.
jessicaivins
Chattanooga, TN
Post #: 4
Hi Ladies,

My company, AWeber, is looking for a Web Designer to join our team. We're looking for someone who can design and write front end code (HTML & CSS). View the job opening here:
http://www.aweber.job...­

It's a great place to work. We have slides going from the second floor to the first floor. Yes, you read that right. You can slide from the second floor to the first floor. ;-) We also have catered lunches provided at no out of pocket cost, made fresh on site daily by three chefs. Last but not least, we work on cool projects, too.

If you're interested, please apply online and send your resume to me (jessicaivins@gmail.com). I'll pass it along to our hiring team.

Cheers,
Jess
Rachel C.
racheljcox
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 5
Hi Jess. This link doesn't work either. But I will email you!

Thanks,
Rachel