Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Promote your job listing to our list + contribute to our scholarship fund =

Promote your job listing to our list + contribute to our scholarship fund = win-win

Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 77
Does your employer want more women coders?

Are you looking for tech help and want to broadcast your message to a list of almost 1600 developers and aspiring developers?

Now you can! Starting this week, you can complete this "GDI Job Listing" form and we'll send a biweekly email with available positions. In return, help us fund low-income/unemployed women to take our classes by donating $100 or more to our scholarship fund. It's cheaper than most "paid" job listings and you can write off your donation. For more information, go to our form at http://bit.ly/gdi-job...­.

Please take a moment to share this with your employer and colleagues. Our first order of business will be purchasing loaner laptops for the women who want to take our classes but can't afford the equipment.

Thank you!
Heather
user 123534842
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
I have an open position for a software engineer who's good with java and GWT - I tried your form but it errored out.
lisa
user 15640101
Lawrence Township, NJ
Post #: 31
the link to the form does not seem to be working normally. is form open for responses?
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 80
Hey ladies, it's working for me. The direct link to the form is:

If it's still not working, please take a screenshot of the error you're receiving so we can troubleshoot it. Thanks so much and sorry for the inconvenience!
lisa
user 15640101
Lawrence Township, NJ
Post #: 32
i took a screenshot--where do you want me to send it?
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 81
yasmine@girldevelopit.com would be great. Thanks Lisa!
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 86
This has now been fixed. Thanks for all your help Lisa!