Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › IntroNet looking for help from Front-End Dev, HTML5/CSS3/JS
Part-time ok, contract preferred. Let me know if you're interested via email@example.com. Thanks!
Can you describe multiple ways to implement a responsive css grid and their pros/cons?
Are you enjoy the balance between "getting things done" and doing it in a standards compliant way?
Have you ever found yourself applying to a front-end ninja rockstar position previously?
Are you a gun-for-hire looking to fill some time?
If any of the above is a 'yes' then this may be for you.
- Extensive Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3
- Eye for Design
- Sass Experience
- Extensive jQuery Experience
- Passion for UX
- Extensive HTML Email Coding Experience
- Love of Standards
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Bootstrap (specifically 3.x)
- Experience working in Rails