addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Girl Develop It RDU Message Board General Discussions › Good Tech Support recommendations?

Good Tech Support recommendations?

Karen M
karenmeetup
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 55
I get asked often if I know anyone who can help an individual or small business with their basic computer support needs, maybe you do to? Most IT people I know don't do freelance work of this kind. Do any of you have good trustworthy recommendations that you would share with me? Thanks!
Sylvia P.
Roenok
Durham, NC
Post #: 5
Hi Karen,

Are you looking for individuals or a company? What kind of hours? I may know some people who can help.
Karen M
karenmeetup
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 57
A friend of mine who works for a small nonprofit is needing someone to set up email & a file server for them.