addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Geek Dinners Melbourne Message Board › Designer Help with a small iPhone app

Designer Help with a small iPhone app

Mica H.
user 28804102
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
I wrote a small iPhone app as a resource tool for other UX'ers to see which standard keyboards come default with iOS.

I would like to put this on the app store with a little bit of a Design flair applied to it. If there is a designer out there who wants to help create an app icon, app store icon and a background image for the app, let me know.

This will be a free app and your name will be included in the app store overview.

Mica