December 16, 2012 · 10:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Get your Sweet Tooth on early at GGD PHL's Second Annual Sweet Swap!
- Date: Sunday, Dec. 16
- Time: 10:30 a.m. - we will have some brunch foodies as well as sweet stuff.
- Where: by the Italian Market (there is a ton of parking); near 8th and Carpenter (exact address and additional details will be sent to those who RSVP a few days before the event)
- Contact: Dawn ([masked])
- Can I bring friends? If they are also bringing of the cookies, than sure! (Account for them when you RSVP!)
- Special Note: There are cats. If allergic, plan accordingly.
The Details: OK. Cookies, good. Brunch, good. Now what?
Here's how it works:
- Decide what kind of sweet thing you are going to make.
- Email Dawn at [masked] to tell me you're coming and what you are making! At that time, exact address and a phone # will be provided to you.
- PLEASE DECIDE BY DEC. 12!!!
- Once I know how many people are coming, I will send out a note determining how many cookies to make.
For example, if five people are coming, we'll make a dozen per person. If 10 people are coming, we'll make a half-dozen per person. You divide your sweet thangs into a baggie or little box or whatever, so that everyone gets one.
- If you can bring something potlucky for brunch, that would be appreciated. Nothing major - fruit, chips, something.
Last year we had about 10 people and it was awesomeness. I'll make a couple quiches, including a crustless one for the gluten peeps. And I'll make a vegetable chili for the vegans that Nicole liked last year with cheese options.
I will be making chocolate covered pretzels and probably some other kind because I'm supposed to be grading finals and will do anything to procrastinate.
Any questions? Email me!