Girl Geek Dinners Philadelphia Message Board › Cute 3.5 Bed & 1.5 Bath House with YARD/DECK in Downtown Collingswood fo

Cute 3.5 Bed & 1.5 Bath House with YARD/DECK in Downtown Collingswood for RENT! Only $1500 (PATCO)

A former member
Post #: 14

So we JUST moved into our amazing little house in Collingswood from Philadelphia (Old City) and have found out that my husband is being transferred to NYC for work! It kills me to have to leave this neighborhood and move again but it looks like we will be moving closer to New York.

If only we could move our perfect little house & hip town with us to NYC. If you or any friends would be interested feel free to contact me! Our AMAZINGLY cute 3.5 Bed, 1.5 Bath, Huge Deck w/Yard, 3 Floor Home for only $1500 in Downtown Collingswood. Walking distance to PATCO (only 8-10 min ride to CENETR CITY PHILADELPHIA) and Shops/Cafe's/BYOB Restaurants galore! It's a ridiculously good deal & all PETS allowed! Avail Jan 1st or earlier.

To be honest this has been my favorite home and I have lived in some really nice condo's in Philadelphia. I adore the town of Collingswood and I love having a cozy house with so much space and a deck to BBQ along with a yard for my dogs to run in. Parking is always free in front and it's such an easy walk/ride to Philly 24/hours a day! Our house is right off the main strip with tons of things to do so you still get that semi "city feel".

Again it's avail pretty soon... Jan 1st or Earlier if needed. Let me know couples! smile