Welcome to Girl With A Bike! I started this group because in 2013 I hosted bike rides as part of a walking group and met some very wonderful people. Hoping to connect with even more wonderful people that like to bike.
* This is not a females only biking group, everyone is welcome; I just happen to be a girl with a bike. :-)
* We’re social riders which means the pace will not be fast. Typically we ride at a 11 to 12 mph average pace.
* We like distance. Most rides will be in the 25-35 mile range with a few rides making it into the 40-50 mile range. The ride distance will be posted with every ride, but we have been known to tack on a few extra miles doing a bit of exploring.
* We like adventure. Not all posted rides will be rides that any of us have ridden before and those rides will be called Adventure Rides!
* We’re social and we like to visit during the rides and sometimes we like to include a meal (perhaps in the middle of a ride and more likely after a ride).
* We are about biking, but we may include a few other activities like mini-golf, bowling, movies or maybe even a game night.
Come out and join us for a ride to meet some wonderful people who love biking!
3,031 Baby Boomers
943 Divorced/Divorcing People
196 Bicycle Enthusiasts