London is one of the most exciting cities in the world! There is always something interesting going on and so much to do; from exploring markets, to cultural activities like the theatre and galleries, to my favourite - trying all the fab restaurants and bars. This group is for ladies in their 20s and 30s, new or old to this city and keen to make new friendships. Hope to see you soon.
* Please honour your RSVP. I don't care if you end up changing your mind, just let me know either by:
- updating your RSVP from Yes to No
- If it's too late to update your RSVP, then leave a comment on the event page, email, text or call me (or the event host) to say you can't/couldn't make it
- No shows with no contact will be removed from the group. There are plenty of other female groups for you to join and not attend.
* Please have a photo of yourself on your profile. This is so I and others can recognise you. If you RSVP to an event and clearly do not have a photo of yourself, I will email you and ask you to update it. Please refrain from posting a photo of a flower, waterfall, sunset, cat or dog, no matter how much it resembles you.
* I do genuinely want to get to know you. This is why I keep most of my events small so we can have proper conversations. At the monthly drinks, I try to meet you all and at least say hello but it may be hard for me to get around to everyone. If I haven't had a chance yet to talk to you, please find me before you leave. This is important as if I don't remember meeting you, I will mark you as a no-show and may remove you from the group.