Girlfriends of Mid-Cities provides the opportunity for women to meet other women with similar interests. Whether you enjoy book discussions or movies, dining, cards, games, crafts, or clubbing, there is an activity out there for you. We have girls and ladies of all ages, both married and single, with or without children. We have so many upcoming events to choose from, join today. We hope to see you soon!
This is a very casual group. We do not have a lot of rules for membership, but a few helpful guidelines are provided below.
• Our events are 'kid-free' unless specifically invited. Moms need "me time" too!
• Keep events social - not salesly (see more below)
• Be respectful of other members and behave in a responsible manner
• If there is an event you want to see on the calendar, consider hosting it!
• If you rsvp for an event and can't make it, please let the organizer know and change your rsvp
• Be aware of the refund policy for any event that requires prepayment
(A gentle note about how we approach sales with the Girlfriends:
The Girlfriends of Mid-Cities is a social group and our goal is to develop friendships. We do not hold networking parties, sales parties or engage in sales-y activities at our events. So the question comes up occasionally “If I have a business, can I sell to other members of Girlfriends?” The answer is a qualified “Yes”. Remember that most Girlfriends are not coming to an event to hear a sales pitch. So start by making friends first - that's why you are joining, right? The fact that you have a business will naturally come out of the connections you make and conversations you have with your new friends. Those girlfriends who are interested in what your business offers will let you know. Present your business card to a fellow Girlfriend only if that person asks for it.
If you are unsure about anything related to promoting a business, it is always best to ask the organizer of the event first. )